The IO-Digital8 Adapter (IODC8) is connected to one of the RJ-45 sensor ports of the securityProbe-5E and displayed in the web interface.
Thus, alarm / normal status of potential free input and output contacts, such as UPS batteries, emergency power systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning via e-mail alert, SMS alert, alarm from the phone securityProbe-5E to the reliably competent security staff forwarded. An overview of the possible alerting and notification methods for floating contacts / opt. Relays are shown here.
- Measurement range - Alarm or Normal
- Communications cable - RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire, Maximum extension cable length 305m (1000 ft.) with approved low capacitance shielded cable or UTP
- Sensor type - open/closed or cycles contact switches
- Input voltage range. 0 to 5 volts on each of the 8 dry contacts
- Normal input voltage is settable under software on each of the 8 dry contacts
- Normally open, normally closed is settable under software on each of the 8 dry contacts
- Current Range. Can sink up to 20 mAmps on each of the 8 dry contacts
- Connect up to 8 IO-digital8 sensors per each securityProbe 5E main unit and E-sensor8 expansion
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
Do you want only messages from dry contact input / relay over the network remote control, you can alternatively use the e-opto16 for securityProbe 5E alarm server. The AKCP E-opto16 module offers monitoring of up to 16 dry contact and, if desired, the modules can be cascaded.